My Best Doctor Ever! - New York, NY

I had a big dream for many years: breast...

I had a big dream for many years: breast augmentations. I was totally in love about that idea and I was just waiting the right moment and the right doctor. I moved to NYC from Italy 5 years ago and I decided to start to look around in order to realize my dream. I saw 8 different doctors in a month, after that I took one year to think about it.

After one year I decided that it was the moment to realize my dream. Simply I closed my eyes following my instinct in order to remember all the Doctors that I saw and the only clear image that I had was of Dr. E. Even after one year I remembered the consultation with him very well. He had the patience to answers to all my 1,000 questions, he made me feel comfortable since the first moment, he was very professional covering all the aspects of the surgical procedure, and...he made me laugh and smile thinking about the result. The staff was extremely friendly and professional as well.

The procedure went smoothly and I had an amazing result: my breast looks gorgeous, full and so natural. My dream become truth thanks to Dr E and I will always be thankful for that. He is the BEST Doctor ever!!!

New York Plastic Surgeon

My Best Doctor Ever!

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf. I'm glad you were able to make this dream a reality!