Worst Service Ever - New York, NY

Worst service ever. Truly horrible. The doctor...

Worst service ever. Truly horrible. The doctor actually burned my skin and acted like it was no big deal. I had a scar for two months. He also prescribed the wrong medicine. On top of that, he tried to sell his own products. I felt like he was a used car salesman. All he cared about was selling his products.

The office was extremely unprofessional and i would not recommend this place. I have since asked around about this doctor and read his reviews. Turns out he has a ton of bad reviews and not one person I asked about him had a good word to say. I should have done my research first. He was also rated one of the WORST doctors in five NY publications! My fault for not doing my research.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Very unprofessional. Dr. Schweiger burned my skin and made my skin worse. I had to see a dermatologist after this to fix my skin. He was rated one of the worst doctors in NYC by five publications. Truly awful.

I am so sorry you had a bad experience, can you elaborate a bit more on what exactly you had done for treatment of your acne scars.