Noticed a Difference After First Treatment - Signed Up for More Areas - New York, NY

Hi - when i bought this package I was so skeptical...

Hi - when i bought this package I was so skeptical i almost asked for a refund before going in. I couldn't believe I was spending $2k on my legs. But, I hate that I have cellulite, and as my sister said, - look, if you do it, and you follow it up w/ diet and exercize, it's worth it -- i.e. stop cancelling apointments and do what they tell you.

My first treatment was for front of thight/above knee and under butt area. I have to say, I really did notice a difference, which completely surprised me. So today I signed up for saddlebags and back of thighs. It's a lot, but I do think this is making my legs look better, and it has motivated to also work out more and eat healthy. one hard thing is you can't work out or drink w/in 24 hours of treatment (before or after), but it just means scheduling ahead of time.

Hope this is helpful, if you can afford it and are really bothered by cellulite, find a good provider and do it!

Laser Cosmetica

Sounds good. Where did you get your treatment?

Thanks for sharing your experience. Please keep us posted on your progress when you go back!