CoolSculpting is the Way to Go .... 57 Years Old and Looking Better – NYC

I visited Dr. Sheryl Clark and had the cool...

I visited Dr. Sheryl Clark and had the cool sculpting done 2 weeks ago. This will be the third time I visited her for the procedure. At first the vacuum effect of the cool sculpting machine hurts, you get used to very quickly. Dr. Clark's staff made me so comfortable, pillows a blanket and an Ipad to play on. The procedure itself takes less than 2 hours, and is absolutely worth the time and cost! I have lost about 5 inches on my waist, my before picture looks like I ate a bowling ball. It spurred me on to lose about 25 pounds an amazing awesome extra added benefit!
New York Dermatologist

Dr. Sheryl Clark took her time to explain exactly what would happen during the Coolsculpting procedure, how long it would take and what benefits I could expect. The first time Dr. Clark and her staff did the Coolsculpting on me, I lost about 5 inches on my waist! I was spurred on to lose over 25 pounds! I am in my 50's and a NYC hairdresser my clients noticed the change immediately and I have been happy to recommend Dr. Clark to all who ask! In fact one client loved the experience so much she invested in the CoolSculpting company itself. I find myself recommending Dr. Clark on a weekly basis, she has an AMAZING staff that not only kept me comfortable during the process they called me the next day to check on me. If you are looking to reduce your waist or love handles you can't do better than Dr. Sheryl Clark and her awesome staff !!!!

These are truly amazing results! Do you know if Dr. Clark has all the applicators? I heard there is one now that does the outer thighs, and another for the arms. My friend said it was great for his stomach.
Thanks for sharing your experience so far, David. Have you lost 25lb in just two weeks? :-O
The weight loss took about 2 months... between my first and second treatments. I started with my abdominal area, then love handles. This time I redid the abdominal area.
Cool. Congrats!