Lump on Neck

Has anyone experienced a nodule or lump from this...

Has anyone experienced a nodule or lump from this procedure ?
It has been a month-- I look amazing
But a painful nodule a
Has appeared by my lymph node under my ear in the corner of my jaw...it hurts and I am afraid the doctors will not know how to proceed to figure out what this is.
I am afraid this will become a trigger for lots of exploration - especially since I am a cancer survivor
If any doctor has seen such a thing please comment
I love the result on my face and neck
I am 53- and now I love my jaw and neck again
Except for this
It could also be completely unrelated
YES! I have had small cyst-like pimples on my face. (never had pimples-even as teenager). they say I'm the ONLy ONE that has this problem out of all the ulthera done in their office. and they are the #1 office in FLA doing all the treatments. Speak up ladies!! There's problems here. Call the main office in Phoenix.
I experienced bumps on my face-almost cyst like pimples (never had it before-even as a teenager) . they come & go. They say Im the ONLY one that has had that kind of results. Speak up ladies!
wasteoftime wasteoftimeupdated 1 year ago Not Worth It Nassau, NY AWFUL... you can read my other posts. I don't care...23 May 2012 AWFUL... you can read my other posts. I don't care that Ultherapy says this SHOULD not happen. One is enough. I researched this thoroughly and am told the machine malfunctioned or my Dr made an error? who cares when I have 2 holes on my cheek. ??Emotionally this has been a nightmare. I am going for a second derm opinion. Finally Ulthera has come to a conclusion and...17 Jul 2012 Finally Ulthera has come to a conclusion and contacted my Dr- Seems the machine did something they never anticipated? There will be a new safety- software added to Ulthera etc but that certainly DOES NOT change the fact that I am left with a scar. Supposedly they are calling but have not called. and i don't expect them to. I am seeking advice from a lawyer at this point. I am pasting this from another review here on RS. You may want to look into it further... I hope your lump resolves without incident. asteoftime wasteoftimeupdated 1 year ago Not Worth It Nassau, NY AWFUL... you can read my other posts. I don't care...23 May 2012 AWFUL... you can read my other posts. I don't care that Ultherapy says this SHOULD not happen. One is enough. I researched this thoroughly and am told the machine malfunctioned or my Dr made an error? who cares when I have 2 holes on my cheek. ??Emotionally this has been a nightmare. I am going for a second derm opinion. Finally Ulthera has come to a conclusion and...17 Jul 2012 Finally Ulthera has come to a conclusion and contacted my Dr- Seems the machine did something they never anticipated? There will be a new safety- software added to Ulthera etc but that certainly DOES NOT change the fact that I am left with a scar. Supposedly they are calling but have not called. and i don't expect them to. I am seeking advice from a lawyer at this point.