Lump on Neck

Has anyone experienced a nodule or lump from this...

Has anyone experienced a nodule or lump from this procedure ?
It has been a month-- I look amazing
But a painful nodule a
Has appeared by my lymph node under my ear in the corner of my jaw...it hurts and I am afraid the doctors will not know how to proceed to figure out what this is.
I am afraid this will become a trigger for lots of exploration - especially since I am a cancer survivor
If any doctor has seen such a thing please comment
I love the result on my face and neck
I am 53- and now I love my jaw and neck again
Except for this
It could also be completely unrelated

wasteoftime wasteoftimeupdated 1 year ago Not Worth It Nassau, NY AWFUL... you can read my other posts. I don't care...23 May 2012 AWFUL... you can read my other posts. I don't care that Ultherapy says this SHOULD not happen. One is enough. I researched this thoroughly and am told the machine malfunctioned or my Dr made an error? who cares when I have 2 holes on my cheek. ??Emotionally this has been a nightmare. I am going for a second derm opinion. Finally Ulthera has come to a conclusion and...17 Jul 2012 Finally Ulthera has come to a conclusion and contacted my Dr- Seems the machine did something they never anticipated? There will be a new safety- software added to Ulthera etc but that certainly DOES NOT change the fact that I am left with a scar. Supposedly they are calling but have not called. and i don't expect them to. I am seeking advice from a lawyer at this point. I am pasting this from another review here on RS. You may want to look into it further... I hope your lump resolves without incident. asteoftime wasteoftimeupdated 1 year ago Not Worth It Nassau, NY AWFUL... you can read my other posts. I don't care...23 May 2012 AWFUL... you can read my other posts. I don't care that Ultherapy says this SHOULD not happen. One is enough. I researched this thoroughly and am told the machine malfunctioned or my Dr made an error? who cares when I have 2 holes on my cheek. ??Emotionally this has been a nightmare. I am going for a second derm opinion. Finally Ulthera has come to a conclusion and...17 Jul 2012 Finally Ulthera has come to a conclusion and contacted my Dr- Seems the machine did something they never anticipated? There will be a new safety- software added to Ulthera etc but that certainly DOES NOT change the fact that I am left with a scar. Supposedly they are calling but have not called. and i don't expect them to. I am seeking advice from a lawyer at this point.

I did experience a lump on my neck after Ulthera a couple of years ago. After originally thinking I had a blocked salivary gland, my doctor sent me to an ENT. It turns out I had scar tissue which did eventually resolve itself. It was truly scary waiting though and I would not do it again.

Hi, I am sorry about the lump and I hope it resolves. You say that you love the way you look and have great results (except for lump which may or may not be from Ultherapy) may I ask who the doctor is? Thank you and feel better!!