My Girlfriend Made my Decision Making Easier - Nyack, NY

My nose was too big for my face. That is what I...

My nose was too big for my face. That is what I thought before surgery, After surgery, I know I was right.

Nyack Facial Plastic Surgeon

Getting a nose job done was a tough decision for me. I waited almost five years before I got it done! I had consulted several doctors before I decided to go with Dr. Levine. The reason was simple – when my girlfriend revealed that she had her nose done and Dr. Levine was her doctor, the decision making looked so much simpler! I don’t know whether it was due to my girlfriend’s presence or otherwise, I always felt comfortable at Dr. Levine’s place. She knew the process and had already briefed me like some of other doctors I had met. But this doctor was really impressive. He created and showed me before and after imaging, how it would look like after surgery. Post surgery recovery was painful initially. First few days, I thought whether I did right thing or not by going for surgery. There was swelling and pain. But after few days it was better. After one year, I love my nose and there are almost no scars. I still have the same girlfriend and she always reminds me that my beautiful nose is due to her.