Worth It! - New York

I think it's important to understand that each...

I think it's important to understand that each result is different & unique to each person.

I personally have had a great experience with each peel. I'm on my fourth & it is something that I will continue to do.
The application of the chemical has become more tolerable to me each time I have it applied. The first time I felt that it produced a considerable burning sensation. Now, on my fourth time, it didn't even phase me. After I left the appointment on my first visit my face was so incredibly red & burnt. I would liken it to a severe sunburn. Then on my third application it was like a mild tan. Today's Vi Peel is not even noticeable.

My results: smoother skin, reduction of ruddiness, which allows me to go makeup free, raised sunspots/sun damage, which I then had removed via laser, brighter skin & reduced the appearance of fine lines around my eyes.

Con: Downtime with peeling. The first peel I peeled on days 4-9. Subsequent peels have been less & less, which has been attributed to healthier skin.

I did not have acne scarred skin, but I do have sun damage & I am very fair. My skin is very sensitive so the fact that I can tolerate this makes me think that other people will have success with it too.

Lastly, the cost I have is based on a package that I purchased. If I had not purchased the package it would cost around $450.

Good luck!

Spa Service

Hi Aime, can you please share who you went to? I also live in the NY area. Thanks!

Hi Amie,

No makeup would be so nice. I'm jealous ;) Not even being phased by now must be great too. I'm glad this has worked out so well for you that you will continue to use it. We'd love to see pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review, enjoy the week!

-Britt