Worth It! - New York

I think it's important to understand that each...

I think it's important to understand that each result is different & unique to each person.

I personally have had a great experience with each peel. I'm on my fourth & it is something that I will continue to do.
The application of the chemical has become more tolerable to me each time I have it applied. The first time I felt that it produced a considerable burning sensation. Now, on my fourth time, it didn't even phase me. After I left the appointment on my first visit my face was so incredibly red & burnt. I would liken it to a severe sunburn. Then on my third application it was like a mild tan. Today's Vi Peel is not even noticeable.

My results: smoother skin, reduction of ruddiness, which allows me to go makeup free, raised sunspots/sun damage, which I then had removed via laser, brighter skin & reduced the appearance of fine lines around my eyes.

Con: Downtime with peeling. The first peel I peeled on days 4-9. Subsequent peels have been less & less, which has been attributed to healthier skin.

I did not have acne scarred skin, but I do have sun damage & I am very fair. My skin is very sensitive so the fact that I can tolerate this makes me think that other people will have success with it too.

Lastly, the cost I have is based on a package that I purchased. If I had not purchased the package it would cost around $450.

Good luck!