Unhappy About my Rhinoplasty - New York

I had my rhinoplasty done about 12 days ago and I...

I had my rhinoplasty done about 12 days ago and I am really not happy with the result.

I had a crooked nose (my nose goes to the right) and a hump. The dr removed the hump and my nose looks great on the profile but my nose still crooked and not in the center, I feel like the dr didn't break or reset the nasal bones to make my nose straighter.

I had a closes rhinoplasty and I was wondering if you can move the nasal bones without performing an open rhinoplasty...?

I'm about to see an other surgeon (Dr Rizk in NY) because i am so disappointed but I don't know how long after the first surgery I have to wait until I can have the 2nd rhinpoplasty done...?

dr Rizk has bad reviews too.
i have the same problem,doctor didnt rasp the bone properly ,i hate my doctor
I think you looked great before and still do. It obviously isnt perfectly straight but you still look great so dont get a revision. I heard getting the nose perfectly straight is extremely hard. My doc was one of the absolute best rhino docs and he told me before surgery that it is not likely going to be perfectly starught. Unfortnuately we has to just live with it. Fortunately you look great either way. Dont get a revision, you don't need to torture you nose again for a not straight nose.

Because I think he lied to me and didn't do anything about my nasal bones to make my nose straighter in the middle!!!