Ultherapy Was Painful and a Little Scary - Chappaqua, NY

I am 46 and am told that my skin looks great for...

I am 46 and am told that my skin looks great for my age. However, I've noticed that my eyes look "tired" and wanted to try ultherapy rather than start using botox or get an eye job. My dermatologist noticed that one eyebrow is slightly higher than the other. I finally got the nerve to try it just on my forehead hoping to fix my eye issue.

I just had to procedure on Tuesday. My doctor suggest valium and percocet but I only took the percocet. It was VERY painful and when I was finished I had to lie there for quite awhile because I had a bad reaction to the percocet. I was actually sick the whole day and sort of freaked out about the whole procedure - worrying about nerve damage, etc.

I feel that my eyes actually look worse right now but they keep telling me it takes 2 to 3 months and that I should stop looking in the mirror! I don't know if I have the personality for a procedure like this! I still feel sore and tight throughout my temples and neck which is probably from tensing up during the procedure. I hope that I see some results - I will post again if I do. At this point I don't think I would do this again and sort of wish I had spent the money on botox.