Tummy Tuck - New York, NY

To feel better about my body. For years I wanted...

To feel better about my body. For years I wanted to get a tummy tuck after my twins-after they were born my stomach has not been the same. I had so many stretch marks and extra skin it was hard to dress up and feel sexy again. I was scared to get a tummy tuck since I had seen nightmare surgeries online with crazy looking belly buttons. I had never really put much thought into how the belly button would look after this surgery but the more pictures I found online the more I did not want to get this procedure. They looked horrible.

After talking with a friend who had had a mommy make over with Dr. Steinbrech-and seeing her results, I could not believe they way she had looked after her surgery. It was nothing like the pictures I had found on-line. She was very happy with her treatment and care with him and the results were amazing. I had never seen a belly button from this type of procedure in person-and it literally looked like she was born with it. I was so unhappy with how I looked, seeing her gave me hope.

I made an appointment to meet with Dr. Steinbrech and I am so happy I did. I was so nervous-but he really made me very comfortable. His staff was very professional and they made a scary Dr.s visit about something I was embarrassed about-an enjoyable experience considering the circumstance. He was able to take my pictures and morph them into what I would look like post operation. I left his office feeling excited. I booked my surgery the next week. I just knew I picked the right Dr. after seeing my friend and meeting with him in person.

His post op care has been beyond what I expected. He still has me come in for check ups to make sure everything heals exactly the way we both discussed. My belly button looks amazing-I feel so good and I am SO thankful my friend referred me to Dr. Steinbrech. Genetics were not on my side when I had my children! But I felt he restored me back to myself again. I really hope this will help someone else-since I understand how hard the process is to find the perfect Dr. I found him.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in