I am a 30 year old mother - Tummy Tuck - New York, NY

I am a 30 year old mother of one beautiful...

I am a 30 year old mother of one beautiful daughter, I do not plan on have any more children.I have always had a pertruding gut that I could never get rid of .No matter how many gym memberships I would waste my money on.

I have decided to have a Full Tummy Tuck with lipo in certain areas and breast implants .They are doing both the procedures same time .

I have already stopped smoking for a 2 weeks now so I really need some advice on h ow this is going to be .My Date of surgery in May 19,2011

17 more days but who is counting .LMAOO..I AM LOL....

17 more days but who is counting .LMAOO..I AM LOL....

Ok why am I not nervous!!!!!

Ok why am I not nervous!!!!!

Hope every thing went well

Today is the day! Excited for you!

good luck to you tomorrow... you will do great! be sure to post after pics:)
Good luck tomorrow!!!!
Yes but my PS has not contacted me as of yet..OMG Im calling him now ,I am sooo worried.. DId u do your pre-op testing as of yet.
six more days untill D-day so excited are you.
Yup i am all ready to go on thru
NO not yet when i spoke to him yesterday he said he will be getting in contact with me next week .
OMG!!! I am sooo Jealous they still did not get in cntact with me yet did they forget about me???
i think it may be time to call them Good luck !
Have you had your pre testing yet like blood work an stuff
Oh yeaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!! We counting down baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Im so excited .I need to know also what is it that we need..I want to get everything I need so I can relax. aRE YOU NERVOUS??
yes i am went pre opt today. went well paid everything also tick tock tick tock
eight more days tell me what you are doing to get ready.
Hello all May 19th is my big day also TT/Lipo real nervous too love this site i would like to know if anyone has a to do list sort like a pre-list
Hi, read my profile and you'll get ever thing you need. All the comments i got each person give me a little bit of what I needed and I had every thing....hopes this help you out a bit.
@ SJC3 Yesss , Im soo happy she was right by my side @ the consultation so she knew exactly what questions to ask and everything,Im Blessed..I just cant wait to lose this god awful pregnant looking belly.I was in the mall the other day and this random guy walks up to me and said oh congratulations boy or girl!..I wanted to kill him but at the same time I wanted to say see me in 2 months douchebag...LMAOOOO

Technically, you're having what's called a Mommy Makeover: which is when you have a tummy tuck with breast work. You might want to check out that community as well. I hope all goes well for you in May!

Congrats on quitting smoking! That's a really big deal.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS I KNOW !!!!!

I am super excited Thanks so much for your support I really appreciate it ,I hafe to post some pics tonight to show you ladies what I am dealing with.LOL. And thanks I am doing my best with this not smoking thing ,because I am very determined to have this surgery , and I do not want any complications that will push my date farther back or jeopradize my health so, so far so good..Keep checking on me..Thanks again..
That's how I feel am sick of looking terrible in my clothes. I'm having it done at Manhattan Ear Nose & Throat hospital where the majority of plastic surgery is done from what I hear, on 3rd June. How lucky your mom is a nurse!
Wow see when I had my daughter I had natural both , I heard that it is better if you have previous had a c-section because they can cut you from the same incision . I am having my surgery @ Mount Sinai hospital in manhattan. I'm so fortunate because my mom is a nurse so she will stay with me after surgery. I know two people that had the procedure done and they said it feels like recovering from a c-section. I don't know but I amm soo excited to get rid of this awful stomach I have and finally get 2 wear tight shirts.LOL.. I also am so glad that I will have some breast finally.when is your date for surgery and where are u having it at???
Hi I too am scheduled end May in NY for exactly the same procedures as you. I'm 40 and have had 3 c-sections. I am so nervous about being in surgery for 5 hours, but I took the decision that its best to get everything done in one go rather than having 2 operations. I'm told some people say the recovery is slightly easier than a c-section just hope that's the case! Which doctor are you using? I decided to stay in a hotel with a nurse overnight, the thought of going home the same day just freaked me out! Good luck!