I Want to See my Happiness on the Outside - New York, NY

I am 36 year old mother of 3 my children are 17,...

I am 36 year old mother of 3 my children are 17, 12 and 3. I weight about 180 and have struggled since the birth of my oldest to get my weight back to post baby weight. I am only 5'2 and have always been small even now every one says that my weight dosen't show on my body. My biggest issue is my stomach I have tried going to the gym and working with a personal trainer but I always become discouraged when I starte to notice the difference every where but my mid section. After years of considering plastic surguery I have finally made the decision to have a TT on April 4th. I am nervous and my husband has concerns as well but I just want to see that happiness inside of me on the outside as well.

Hi, I want to wish you the best of luck. I'm a mother of 2 boys ages 13, and 9. I am 5'1 and weigh 123 lbs. I gained approximately 90-100 in both my pregnancies i was a beast but was always able to get back into shape within a year after giving birth. My stomach was another story and I have wanted a TT ever since. I am going in on April 17th and am extremely scared and excited at the same time.
HI, I am also a monther of 3.. I have hated my stomach for 25 years.. I go in on May 4th for my TT and I am excited and freaked out all in one... I know you willl do just fine. Everyone I have spoken to that has had a TT has loved it and are happy they did it.