I Want to Be 40 and FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! - New York

Hello my name is Yaya and I am 39, 5.2 feet and...

Hello my name is Yaya and I am 39, 5.2 feet and weigh 160lbs. Trying to lose at least 15lbs before the surgery. I have two children. One is 19 and the other is 2. I am done!!!!!!! Next year I will be 40 and this BELLY has to GO. A big Butt and a big Belly makes me look CRAZY!!!!!!!!! Lol. Would like to look into teaching hospitals. I want to be 40 and FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Pierce

Hey I am having my surgery on Nov. 8 TT/Lipo MR. I have been following this site for months as it is wonderful. I am 55 but very active work out 5 days a week but I also needed to lose. I followed the 17 day diet and I lost ten LBS in 1 month. It wasnt that bad after the first few days. I hate diets but this one had food included in the diet, good luck to you.
Good luck to u!
Good luck hun xx
Yaya473 I have an appointment at Lenox on Wed and I don't think I will keep it. If you want it I will call to see if I can give it to you...that's if you want it...
It's at 2:00
Hey Phillychick. I have an appt with mount Sinai on the 28 and Lennox Hill on oct 2. Hopefully I hear good news because I want to have it done by the end of November. I will be 40 in April so I hope the swelling goes down by then.
Hi Yaya! Congrats! Jave you made your appointment?

Welcome Girlie!!!

And 40 and fabulous you shall be:)   Keep pushing on the weight loss and you will get there soon enough.  So glad you joined us.