Had my TT on Jan 31 2011 - New York

I read tons of reviews on this site and some were...

I read tons of reviews on this site and some were scary to read and some inspring.My exp was great the worst part was the first 7Days after that your still sore and recovering but it not bad. Love my doc and I would go back if I needed anything else done.

I am only on the 4th week and the results are AMAZING i cant even tell people how i feel. the last time I had a real waist i was a teen to see myself in the mirror and be amazed and to admire my body I cant even put into words... The key to doing a tummy tuck is picking the right doc. and location Not only did I love the doc the girls that worked there helped me with alot too. It was all worth it in my case.

Im only in my 30s but i have a teen son and a 2 year old and was in need of a TT... EVen my husband said I looked happier and I am always smiling. My doc said I will see more results in another month all I can is DAMMMMMMM the result now are amazing I cant wait to see myself in another month. Did my TT in miami

Hi I was wondering if you could give some more info on the PS that you went to. what is his full name and where in NY is he located? thank you
Hi....you sound very happy.....good to know youre doing well. I had mines done on 02-18-11. Hope to see some of your pics....Take care.
Dr craft