Best Surgeon - New York, NY

To look better I am a 46 year old woman. I...

To look better

I am a 46 year old woman. I have been heavy most of my life and at 45 I finally decided it was time to get serious about losing weight.

I lost 55 lbs but no matter how much weight I lost my stomach was still protruding and I still had back fat.  I looked like a gorilla.

My stomach was a mess from surgery 10 years prior. I had cervical cancer at 35. A radical hysterectomy was performed with a vertical incision. Then I developed an extremely large hernia which caused my protruding belly.

I was introduced to Dr. Engler by a dear friend who is a patient. From my first appointment I felt comfortable.Dr. E is a rare person. I have never met a doctor like him. He is so patient, caring and honest.

Dr E performed a Fleur de lis tummy tuck and liposuction on my back along with abdominal wall reconstruction.  One surgeon I had gone to told me that there was nothing that could be done for my abdomen but Dr. Engler disagreed.  He insisted that I see a general surgeon he works with before agreeing to do anything himself.  The two of them wound up doing a combined six hour procedure.

I woke up in recovery to find Dr E at my side. When have you ever woken up after surgery with your doctor next to you? Let me guess…Never!

Dr. E was amazing through my entire recovery. He called me everyday and if he didn’t get me he called my husband.

He removed 2 lbs from my belly and 2 lbs off my back….needless to say I look like a different person, with and without clothes. I no longer have to hide behind baggy clothing or jackets.

I owe it all to Dr. Engler, he transformed my body. He sculpted my tummy, waste and back. He is nothing short of an artist.

I now love to go shopping and I can finally wear form fitting clothing.
I want to shout from the roof tops look at me.

I have nothing but gratitude towards Dr. Engler and his staff. I would recommend Dr. Engler to anyone who would like to have some work done.  You will not be disappointed with his work or his beside manner.
Look no further you have found the BEST SURGEON!!

you still young. hola chica.
mid forties not old just old is how we all feel in life,so good luck with a happy healing stage,he sound amazing i love hearin people say,he is /was like this ARTIST who sculpt the waist lil,and flat tummy work etc. i can't wait to get mine done soon.plz share b4, and after pix soon!

happy healing!
adios.
Congrats and happy healing!
Girl, you have been through so much and I am so happy that you have done something so nice for yourself. Congrats on making a healthier life for yourself and for getting your body how you deserve it! What a great doctor you have! Thank you for sharing your story and keep us posted on your recovery!
New York Plastic Surgeon