Tummy Tuck & Lipo .... Pre & Post

My procedure is March 19th, 2010. I am scared...

My procedure is March 19th, 2010. I am scared S**tless. I have a very very very weak threshold for pain so I can'y wrap my head around the pain.

I was always a skinny girl, 5feet 98lbs. I had my first son at 26 years old and I went up to 140 lbs and 115lbs a few months after his birth. My tummy never went down. One lady stopped and asked me if I was sure the after birth was out. I had my second son 20months later and my tummy went down a little. I got fed up of people congratulating me on my third baby and I was extremely embarassed everytime.

My sister did hers 2/14/2009 and my cousin did hers 5/15/2009 and they both looked great and felt great so here i am doing mine later next Friday can't wait. I look awesome below my tummy, I love my thighs and ass.

So Far So Good. I am feeling great and definitely...

So Far So Good. I am feeling great and definitely taking it easy. My Pain is Minimal right now. I only take colace and my antibiotics. I walk for 30 mins every 2 hours. I still feel dizzy every now and again. I'm feeling absolutely awesome.

March 24th, 2010    Today was...

March 24th, 2010

Today was pretty well.  I have not taken any painkillers for two whole days now and I have no pain.  I still take everything VERY EASY.  I spent most of the day walking and doing homework for my online course.  I am very extremely happy that i am recovering well but for some strange reason I'm waiting for something to happen.  I go in tomorrow for a check-up and hopefully get these drains out as well see my new tummy.  I still walk a little bent over but pretty good.  I have an annoying little cough that pops up of every now and again but have learned how to do it w/out hurting too much.  I drink lots of water/fluids and those meal suppliments as well as food.  I have had 3 bowel movements w/out any problems.

My only advice is know your body and as the minutes, hours, days go by U will learn how to help your body heal. Every move will feel tight to u no matter what the first three days but as time goes by u will know how to manuever yourself.  Your legs and your arms are ur best assest stregthen them cause u will be using them ALOT.  Be strong, stay positive and remember how SEXY and CONFIDENT u will feel after its all said and done.  Do not RUSH your results your first week remember ur body needs to heal from a major overhaul interuption so be super patient cause YOU WILL BE SWOLLEN but U will see the Big difference period.  Make sure you in sync with ur Surgeon at all times.

I will post pics after my DR. visit tomorrow but so far I look like Million Dollars even with the garment and gauze.  Cant wait for the next couple of weeks as things get better.

March 28th, 2010    I am feeling...

March 28th, 2010

I am feeling tired.  I had my appt on Thursday and only 1 bag came out.  I think the other bag bothers me when i try to stand and walk upright.  I still have a bend a little to move around.  I am still swollen but nothing i can do but to wait ..... PATIENTLY .... Which is not easy at all.  Not much to report thus far.  The scar looks like just a regular cut so far it looks good so i will continue to take care of it so it won't get bad.  Navel looks good but weird.  There is swelling right above the cut right now.   Just taking it easy but wish I was walking fully upright ... no worries I'll get over it cause I am flatter than i was a week ago so there is hope.  My sisters' say not to worry they could'nt even do what i have done so far.  They were in pain most of the time.  Oh yeah I have a bad case of Hemmoroids so that makes things that much harder.  Well thats it for now.  My appt is on Thursday so I hope this bag comes out and I feel more like myself soon after that.

She is very precise and thorough

Hi, can you give me the name of your doctor? and can you give us an update on how the surgery went and how you feel?
can u plz give my the name of yur dr. thank you

can u give me some information on who did ur sugery n how to contact them thank you

Hi... Can u please give send me the name and address of yor PS
where did u go for your tummy tuck? and how much did they charge you?
Hi. could u be so kind to share the name of your PS..
Hi. I live in NY would it be possible to give me your doctor information? was that all you paid for it. Thanks and keep looking great.
who was ur ps?
Also congrats & good luck with your recovery.
Hi I would like to know the name of the doctor you went to and locaton. I sooo want to get a tummy tuck. My belly is not big but these stretch marks are so unattractive!
My tummy tuck is scheduled for May 10, 2010 and I'm totally PANICKED about the general anesthethia. I'm worried about the pain, scar, recovery, nothing..EXCEPT being put under. All I want is to wake up and see my 4 yr old daughter. Do you think the risk is really worth it? If I can't get over this fear, I'm going to lose my deposit and the cost of the pre-op exams. Any advice?
can you please give me the name of the doctor, for what I amm reading it sound like a good doctor....I wanted to ask if yuor cousins got it done in the same place, by the same doctor..please if I could have her name or her office number???/ thank you and feel better
can you please post the doctor name and address thank you
Glad all is going well. Where is your surgeon located. Can you please send me her information. Thank you in advance. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
First of all Iam so happy that you decided to share your journey with us. Iam in the process of getting my procedure done but I would love to loose a little weight before I have surgery. I am currently a size 16 and weigh 210 lbs. if you dont mind sharing your weight and clothes size I would appreciate that. What size did you get down to?
Hi Boghola: you look great considering you just had your TT done. Best of luck with the rest of your healing. Bye the way if you dont mind telling me who your PS is, and is she the one that also did your sister and cousin TT, looking foward hearing from you soon.
Hi - I am so glad that everything went so well for you. like you I had my first baby and my belly NEVER went down. 23 months later I had another child (which at this point I knew I had SEVERE diastasis recti) but was not ready to have surgery at that point b/c I was not finished having children - I now have completed my family and had my last child 1 year ago and like always I lost as much weight as I possibly could but the belly is still there. I am TERRIFIED of surgery due to the fact that I almost lost my life to it back in 2005 from a "botched" ectopic pregnancy surgery. I know though that I am going to be in pain and it will only get worse the rest of my life - many back issues etc. Would you be able to share what Dr. performed your surgery - and the likes and dislikes?? Thanks so much, Michelle
I'm scared too, I'm getting one on march 29,2010 with a lift and augmutation. I I have two kids and I have been thinking about this for almost 8 years now. But thanks for the post it really helped me cause I'm thinking about the pain too. Good luck with your final results!
I am having a tt on April 7th, I like you am scared too, good luck and let me know how it all turns out for you. Thanks
So far so good!
Everything went well. I had have updated my experience but for some reason I don't see it. I love my new tummy I haven't actually seen it yet but can actually see my feet now. I barely felt any pain. It really has been great so far and I hope it continues to feel great. I won't be able to see my new tummy till Thursday I will post pics then. Thanks for all the support and for those whose dates are approaching don't ever forget WHY you are doing.

Glad everything went well!

Updates take a few hours to post, but they should all be showing up now.

Thanks, I am glad you are doing great. I am having mine on April 7th, I am very scared, I am going to take ativan the morning of the surgery to help my nerves. I hope I don't chicken out, hearing how good your doing is helpful.
Don't chicken out! There were so many reasons for me to reason myself out of it, but it was the best thing for me, and I am happy I had my TT! Your gonna be fine! Good luck 4558anon!
I'm going on April 6 -- also pretty nervous but I've been wanting this for 10 years and I am NOT chickening out