Wish I Had a Better Experience - New York, NY

I lost almost 50 pounds and I had lots of sag in...

I lost almost 50 pounds and I had lots of sag in breasts and some in stomach. I wanted to feel better about myself. I thought she would have been able to do that but it was unsuccessful.

I had surgery in 2009 and the results of the BL were terrible. I has scars all over my breasts. I told her staff that I was allergic to surgical tape and they still put it on and my left aerola had a big burn mark from the tape.

I was scheduled to get a mini tummy tuck with the scar in the pubic area and came out with a full tummy tuck with a scar across my stomach practically.

The only thing was that she did a scar revision without charging me but I still had to pay for the hospital room and anesthesia. The scar is slightly lower on my stomach but I shouldn't have something that goes from hip to hip at the age of 22.  I also feel that my nipples are still a bit low on my breasts. The aerola is better on the left side but I have "track marks" on some parts of both aerolas and my tummy tuck scar because the stitches were left in for too long because the doctor was away on vacation.

I am happy that I have a flat stomach but I...

I am happy that I have a flat stomach but I can't wear a bikini until I can get a tattoo to cover it because the incision is too high. Maybe next summer I will be beach ready. Until then, I could only wait and see.

I also didn't like that I couldn't even pick my breast size. It was what she wanted and that was it.
Austin Plastic Surgeon