Wish I Had a Better Experience - New York, NY

I lost almost 50 pounds and I had lots of sag in...

I lost almost 50 pounds and I had lots of sag in breasts and some in stomach. I wanted to feel better about myself. I thought she would have been able to do that but it was unsuccessful.

I had surgery in 2009 and the results of the BL were terrible. I has scars all over my breasts. I told her staff that I was allergic to surgical tape and they still put it on and my left aerola had a big burn mark from the tape.

I was scheduled to get a mini tummy tuck with the scar in the pubic area and came out with a full tummy tuck with a scar across my stomach practically.

The only thing was that she did a scar revision without charging me but I still had to pay for the hospital room and anesthesia. The scar is slightly lower on my stomach but I shouldn't have something that goes from hip to hip at the age of 22.  I also feel that my nipples are still a bit low on my breasts. The aerola is better on the left side but I have "track marks" on some parts of both aerolas and my tummy tuck scar because the stitches were left in for too long because the doctor was away on vacation.

I am happy that I have a flat stomach but I...

I am happy that I have a flat stomach but I can't wear a bikini until I can get a tattoo to cover it because the incision is too high. Maybe next summer I will be beach ready. Until then, I could only wait and see.

I also didn't like that I couldn't even pick my breast size. It was what she wanted and that was it.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I'm sorry you're not happy with your Mommy Makeover. Here's what some doctors have to say about high scars. And here's some guidance on tattooing a tummy tuck scar. I hope you find these links helpful and I truly wish you the best.