Day 3 Post Op - New York

I'm day three post op and let me just say that...

I'm day three post op and let me just say that the pain is more manageable than I could have ever imagineed. At this point I am able to walk around with just the sore incision but overall doin pretty well as far as pain is concerned. My stomachs a litlle numb but it is so flat!! I haven't even unwrapped all o the bandages and Im so please This was worth every penny!!!

New York Plastic Surgeon

Very nice staff, clean private facility. I was scheduled for my operation within 8 days of my initial consultation. They are the best!!

Glad to hear that everything went well, and not too much pain....Like New York 4260 that is my main concern as well. Can I ask how old you are and if you had children? I am 38 and have two boys, and am going in on April 19 and am from NY as well.
Please keep us posted and post some pics
Thanks for this. I am scheduled for 3/1. My main fears are around the surgery itself. I am having major hernia surgery and doing the tuck at the same time. But I was also creaking out a bit about the recovery so your update definitely helped! Congratulations!
did u get lipo too or just TT? congrats.
Can't wait to see pics!!! I'm having mine on March 2nd and so glad to hear what you're saying :)