Excellent Results, and a Very Pleasant Experience - New York, NY

As a result of a wrist surgery I had a five-inch...

As a result of a wrist surgery I had a five-inch scar on my left arm. About one inch of the scar did not heal well and it turned into what is called a hypertrophic scar. This is a raised ugly scar, which also gave me some pain and was creating tension in the skin (pulling the skin).

After about a year I decided to do something about it, and so I looked for a  good plastic surgeon. That's how I met Dr E. He consulted me and told me that I need a procedure called Z-plasty.Then he did a drawing, explained
the procedure, and told me that it will relieve the tension, stop the pain and it will make it look much better.

Now, almost five month after the procedure, I can verify that everything Dr.E told me was true. I was very impressed with Dr E and I am very pleased with the results, which are remarkable.

Hi constantin,

Welcome to the community. That's awesome your scar is gone especially because it sounded like it wasn't just a tiny scar. So you have not more pain or anything from it? Do you have before and after pictures? They would be great to see. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr.E is passionate about what he is doing; he is an expert in his field, an author of books on plastic surgery, and a man with a warm personality. He is also a good leader as shown by the fact that he selected a wonderful, very professional staff that makes one feel among friends.