Excellent Results, and a Very Pleasant Experience - New York, NY

As a result of a wrist surgery I had a five-inch...

As a result of a wrist surgery I had a five-inch scar on my left arm. About one inch of the scar did not heal well and it turned into what is called a hypertrophic scar. This is a raised ugly scar, which also gave me some pain and was creating tension in the skin (pulling the skin).

After about a year I decided to do something about it, and so I looked for a  good plastic surgeon. That's how I met Dr E. He consulted me and told me that I need a procedure called Z-plasty.Then he did a drawing, explained
the procedure, and told me that it will relieve the tension, stop the pain and it will make it look much better.

Now, almost five month after the procedure, I can verify that everything Dr.E told me was true. I was very impressed with Dr E and I am very pleased with the results, which are remarkable.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr.E is passionate about what he is doing; he is an expert in his field, an author of books on plastic surgery, and a man with a warm personality. He is also a good leader as shown by the fact that he selected a wonderful, very professional staff that makes one feel among friends.