Nasal Fracture Repair - New York, NY

Nasal fracture repair and small cosmetic work...

nasal fracture repair and small cosmetic work. One of the scariest aspects for me getting a Nasal Fracture Repair is the thought of my original nose structure changing. My nose was broken many years ago and it affected my breathing especially at night (constant snoring!)-although I always wanted to get this corrected I avoided it since I was so scared getting any kind of nose work done would forever change the appearance of my nose; which I have always liked minus the crooked bridge from being broken.

I was very nervous to even have just a consult anywhere about this issue, but after meeting with Gotham Plastic Surgeries staff I had a feeling Dr. M had to be just as comforting and caring as they were to me. Sure enough I had a personal consult with Dr. M himself and he made me feel confident since all of my concerns were addressed. He also showed me a visual picture of what he predicted the outcome of my nose would look like after the surgery. After sitting with him and seeing the pictures I realized there was one aspect of my nose I was never completely thrilled with in pictures-a little dip near the tip of my nose. He explained there was a way to fill it in without it looking too drastic of a change.

I went ahead and got a nasal fracture repair with Dr. M, along with a little cosmetic work since I would be under anesthesia anyway. I never imagined having a nose so perfect on my face. It looks just like the one I was given only now with a straight bridge and no dip at the end.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy I went to Dr. M since he for sure listened very carefully to everything I was looking to achieve. I could tell he really cared about my overall happiness and did everything to fulfill my expectations. He certainly is a talented artist dealing with something I feel must be hard perfecting, imperfect faces. I know no one has a completely symmetrical face, and I know mine definitely wasn't to begin with-but Dr. M made my nose look flawless. His bedside manners were amazing along with his staff and anesthesiologist on board. I had such a great experience and I feel so lucky I happened to find him online for a consult since I cannot imagine someone else doing a better job than he did on my nose! My breathing is greatly improved along with my confidence. I am so so so happy I found him. Highly recommend.

Congrats! hmm, it was a nasal fracture, so did insurance cover it? how much was it?

Hooray for success stories! I'm glad this went so well for you and that you're thrilled with your new nose. Thank you for posting here on RealSelf.