An Extraordinarily Talented Physician - New York, NY

To reduce a bulbous tip

to reduce a bulbous tip

I want to add that I I carried out the surgeries...

I want to add that I I carried out the surgeries to enhance facial features. I had a bulbous tip and wanted to reduce it. I also felt that my cheekbones were asymmetrical and one side was flat. In combination, I sought differing opinions and doctors, and then found Dr Bass. In terms of the process of my healing, I had carried out the rhinoplasty in January 2010 and the cheek implants in March 2010. Because I have very thick skin, I had extensive swelling. As the months passed, the swelling continued to decrease. The huge amount of swelling decreased a month after my procedures, but it was still evident to me. In fact, although no other person could see it, I could detect swelling up to the 18 month mark. As my nose and cheeks began to get defined, I was thrilled. I was concerned about the swelling, but my doctor not only confirmed that it was swelling for me (in one sitting) but showed me how it was changing over time through pictures that we took 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 months post-surgery. These occasions were enriching and fulfilling as I saw my face gradually approach my goals.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bass is a highly talented surgeon. I'm in my mid-thirties, male, having undergone a rhinoplasty, cheek implants, and fat injections in my jaw. I decided to go with him because he was the only surgeon who was not only willing to answer my detailed questions, but also because he goes into detail, almost cherishing in engaging with his patients. He is what I would call an academic surgeon in that he's curious and explores all angles prior to providing a course of treatment. Dr. Bass is conservative in that he seeks to achieve the patient's goal while ensuring the enhancements are natural. In my case, he was systematically successful. As my swelling dissipated, Dr Bass has continuously provided follow-ups and suggested courses for the future. His staff is highly cooperative, and helpful. They are also highly informed, and aware of patient's needs. On my surgery days, their care was indispensable. Regardless of your goals, Dr Bass would be an outstanding surgeon. I give him my highest recommendation.

Thank you for posting and expanding your review with more detail. It really helps other looking to get a similar procedure! I'm glad you're happy about your results. Hooray for success stories!!