Highly Recommend! - New York

I turned 30 this year and had been noticing that...

I turned 30 this year and had been noticing that every time I looked in the mirror all I could see was my frown lines. I wanted to get rid of the droopy dog look, and freshen up my face and my confidence.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I had never had anything cosmetic done prior to my visit with Dr. K. She was very warm and made me feel very comfortable during my consult. She understood my concerns and did not try to push me to do anything further than what I had initially gone in for, being Restylane injections. I was very pleased with the results, which looked completely natural. Also, I had very little discomfort after and wasn't even red or sore the next day. I will definitely be going back for a second round when the time comes.

Your work looks great! And she's in New York? How long did it last? For 400 bucks, I'd try it.
I actually only got a half in this photo, but I think 1 full is the way to go from seeing a few people before and after. You will have to ask in your consult. Everyone is different.
Thanks- do you know how many syringes you have to use?
She basically let me point to the places I was unhappy with in the mirror. The injections were very personalized. They went from the top if my frown lines out a bit into the curve of my cheek, and then the areas under the corners of my mouth. Thank you for the compliment. I'm very happy with the results and have gone back for more since. I think Dr. Krant is very amazing.
You look great-I am looking for this nice jaw line you have- where did she put the injections? I had radiesse 6 months ago and they put it very high on my cheeks under my eyes,got some bumps under my skin [ they said it can go into the pores and cause lumps] and I need a filler to lift my jaw lines, smooth the bottom part of my face. Thank you for the post