Excellent Communication and Excellent Results. - New York, NY

My NLF were getting pretty deep and I was very...

My NLF were getting pretty deep and I was very self-conscious about how aging they looked. Obviously this is an elective procedure, but I don't think it's shallow to want to improve your appearance. I feel great about the results and will keep returning to Dr. Krant for the upkeep.

She asked and listened to me about what I wanted (restylane for my NLF) and then gave me her recommendations. We went conservatively the first time. I was so happy I returned for a bit more. This was magic. She explained that putting some volume in the apples of my cheeks and under my eyes would make the results even better. Once she pointed it out, I saw how flat that area was on my face. And then after that was filled in, she stopped to show me the results. And right away I could see how hollow my eyes were. She handled my eye troughs (so scary and weird feeling) very delicately. It was relatively painless, but I did get some bruising (very normal for me) and the swelling took about 4 days to come down. But I think that's a sign of her skill, b/c once it came down the results were perfect. Not too much and not too little - looks completely natural. (It was very easy to hide the bruises with a little concealer.) Now that I notice this area on everyone else, I can see that the lack of volume there is what makes people look haggard.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I had been looking for that "right" doctor for a long time. It's so hard to tell from a website or before/after pictures. I'm more than satisfied after my treatment with Dr. Krant. I will definitely continue to see her for my filler work. She's friendly, professional, takes her time and, most importantly, she's very very good. But equally important, she's not pushy or pretentious. Her surgical training makes her able to see facial structure and musculature in a unique way. The only reason I was hesitant to write my review is that once the word gets out, she'll be harder to get appointments with!