The Bags Under my Eyes and Puffiness Made Me Look Older Than I Was. - New York, NY

Hi I am Mary , I am 62 years old and I had my...

Hi I am Mary , I am 62 years old and I had my procedure done in July 2013. I had upper and lower eye lids and fat to face done. I am so pleased with the way I look. People used to look at me before and ask me if I am tired or stressed or did I get enough sleep. Now people tell me how great i look and there is something different about my face. I went to my primary care Dr., and I noticed how gorgeous she looked, we began talking and I asked her about what she had done. She told me, but said she will give me the Dr's name after some of the swelling was gone and a month after she did. I should have done this procedure long ago. My recovery was amazing, didn't have pains, didn't have to use the pain killers. Dr. Roland and his staff are the best, you are treated like family, they are always showing concern and interested in your recovery. They always give compliments. Dr.Roland is wonderful, keep up the good work . Check out Dr. Roland you won't regret. I always have Dr. Roland's cards and give them to friends, family, coworkers. Thanks Dr. Roland.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Roland did my procedure, he explained everything he was about to do , how long the procedure will take. When I got home the staff called to make sure I was ok and did I have help. They showed concern throughout my recovery.