Breast Revision Surgery with Fat Grafting - New York, NY

I had breast implant surgery done on July 10th...

I had breast implant surgery done on July 10th 2013 with 240 cc saline submuscular and under the armpit placement. I had been a 34 A prior. I am 59 yrs old. This was post a facelift in May 2013 and Lipo in 9 2012. All done by the same md. The breasts came out in July being not symetrical due to the fact that originally when my breasts were small the pocket was "deformed" from my youth but no one knew this at the time, least of all me. So my md agreed to redo them at no charge, with silicone and placement scar under the breast. I waited 6 months as per his orders and I am glad I did. We also agreed that since there was such a wide middle between breasts that fat grafting would assist in making it less so. As my md wrote the book literally on liposuction and is considered a world expert he is very good at fat extraction and then the grafting. it has been 3 weeks and so far things look very good. I went up to 300 ( I had wanted to go larger but was constrained by this pocket "deformity" during the second surgery. the scars are placed on one breast underneath where no one can see it and on the other one partially on my breast due to this issue. In time it will heal and not be a problem . I know that it takes time for all of this to settle even up to 6 months. The surgery was long 8 hours due to the time it takes to harvest the fat and steralize it several times and inject it. I of course felt nothing. i had to stay overnight in a hotel with a nurse and my husband which was great as this also took place in the middle of a major snowstorm. The recovery has been good, and I am no longer sore just from time to time on the donor sites from the lipo. We will see what happens down the road but as of now again am very happy I had them redone. When I can upload pictures I will.

2 months out and very happy

Could not be happier! Love the feel easy recovery and back a gym working out!

4 month update

Things are getting better. Dropping into place nicely. I know from experience that it takes 6 months to settle in. Still difficult doing "dips " and pull ups with my trainer. Would love to be a bit larger and closer but it is what it is. 50 percent of fat transfer lasted according to my p s with follow up 2 days ago.
New York Plastic Surgeon

My md just told me he is retiring. I am glad for him but now will need to follow up with someone else.
You have the body of a twenty something....great outcome!
Congratulations! I'm so happy you were able to get the results your were seeking. Although I'm sure it was an inconvenience, it seems like the revision was almost a bonus as you got to adjust the size and your cleavage with the fat grafting. Where was the fat harvested from? Glad you realize it takes time to heal and for your implants to settle in. Can't wait to see your photos!
Fat taken from inner thighs and base of buttocks and a bit from outer thighs. Since I had lipo in 2012 and then lost 10 pounds due to a bad drug reaction they had to search for donor sites. As soon as I can get pix to load (still an issue for me!) I will upload. I am very happy with the results.
Oh, sorry to hear about the bad reaction and weight loss. You must be fairly petite by now. Just in case, here is a link with instructions on how to upload photos. Feel free to PM me if you still are experiencing difficulty uploading photos.