Amazing Procedure/ Amazing Results - New York, NY

My name is John Q. I have struggled with underarm...

My name is John Q. I have struggled with underarm sweat since my teenage years. I would sweat even at rest. It seems to run in my family. It is amazing and life changing. It worked for me the first visit. I am 210 pound male and work out very often. After the procedure I don't even sweat during the most extreme workouts. The doctor was fantastic and I did not feel any pain during the procedure. Later that night I did feel pain and swelling was concerning. I could not put my arms down. But the next day there was much improvement. By the third day I felt great and found it hard to believe it worked. But it worked 110%. I recommend it to all that have this annoying and embarrassing condition. It is life changing like LASIK was to those who had bad vision. Do it.

Hi, I am curious to see if your results have changed any?
I am curious as to how everything is going. Have the results altered in any way?
Update?
Gabriela Giurgium, r.n

My doctor was amazing an informative. It was smooth and no big deal. The results are a big deal. Anti pers and Deodorants did not work at all and I always wore dark clothes and changed often. Next to LASIK surgury which is fantastic this is the best procedure I ever done. 100% worth it.