Sluplift Was Well Worth It - New York, NY

I developed jowls and lower face descent at a...

I developed jowls and lower face descent at a relatively young age--42 years old--and wanted an effective treatment which would offer natural results.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S delivers on his promises. The Sluplift offers great results. Recovery is quick and pain is minimal.

Thanks, that's really helpful! You certainly did your homework and it sounds like you got a great result. :)

Hi Sharon, There were several factors which informed my decision, including:
1. Dr. Slupchynskyj, himself.
I invested several years in researching options before taking the leap. I had consultations with many surgeons here in New York City, several of whom were "famous" for their work on the "famous." Of all of the doctors I saw, Dr. Slupchynskyj had the "softest sell." I didn't feel like he was pushing procedures. He was honest and his assessment realistic. Other doctors pushed so many other procedures that I left consultations feeling dejected! When I left my consultation with Dr. Slupchynskyj feeling optimistic and satisfied, I knew I had found the right doctor!
2. Dr. Slupchynskyj's office staff. They are knowledgeable and patient and never made me feel like my questions and concerns were a bother. They responded quickly and compassionately. Some of the other doctors that I saw had a staff that was very cold and off-putting, and responded with an unwarranted snobbishness, which was very grating.
3. Dr. Slupchynskyj's experience. He developed this procedure and his expertise was cultivated through his years of practice.
4. The volunteer work that Dr. Slupchynskyj has done on children in Ukraine was very impressive and underscores a caring nature.
5. The relatively easy recovery. The pain was, as promised, minimal. The bruising almost nonexistent. I have swelling, but that is, in part, a function of my facial anatomy (I have a very round face) and subsides with each passing day.
6. The before and after photos on his site are fantastic and inspiring! Results are natural yet a offer a noticeable improvement!
7. Follow-up. I am six days out and have already seen Dr. Slupchynskyj twice, with another appointment scheduled in two weeks. Dr. Slupchynskyj does very good follow-up. He doesn’t just dump a patient after collecting a fee. He seems truly invested in a great outcome and will do all it takes to ensure the best result possible.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our mini lift community. I'm curious: What made you choose the Slup lift over other types of facelifts?