Maintenance Facelift - New York, NY

At the age of 61 I looked at myself in the mirror...

At the age of 61 I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that, although I looked pretty good – and everyone said I looked great – I could see what was happening. I was getting more and more jowly, I was starting to look like the next generation of my family and, to be honest, I was starting to look older than I felt. Anti-aging creams, makeup, turtlenecks, jewelry can only do so much.

After a lot of research, I met Dr. E. I cannot say enough nice things about him, his office, his staff, and, of course, the results. He is endlessly patient, has a wonderful bedside manner, and makes sure that all of your questions are answered. He listened to me and to what I wanted to achieve, examined me to see what the choices would be, and proposed surgery that was exactly what I wanted. Two months after our first consult we met again, and went over everything again.

At that point, I knew that it was the right choice and, several weeks later, I had my facelift. No pain at any point, no nausea (the surgery was done in his office using local anesthesia and sedation by a board-certified anesthesiologist), and no problems. Dr. E saw me the next morning at my home and changed my dressing, and saw me frequently after that.

The entire recovery was a breeze and now, four months later, I just look better and better. It’s not even fully healed yet. No one around me knows what I had done, but I keep hearing things like “You never change.” As Dr. E said, I had a “Maintenance Facelift,” which is a lot easier to go through – and recover from – a “Renovation Facelift.” This was one of the best decisions I have ever made!

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. E is wonderful, and I am so happy that I chose to use him. He continues to meet with me, to reassure me that the healing is progressing on course (even though that is self-evident it’s nice to hear!). He is thorough and clearly knows his stuff, he has a great sense of humor, and he and his entire staff interact warmly with me every time I am in touch with any of them.