Worst Mistake of my Life! - Mount Kisco, NY

6months ago I decided to have lipo done on my...

6months ago I decided to have lipo done on my outter thighs, hips and inner knees and a fat transfer to my buttock. Well upon arrival the Dr. had me waiting for about 2 hrs. so that alone worried me but I still went through with it. Long story short it hurt like hell. I was awake the entire time (bad idea) the Dr. took WAY to much out of my left outter thigh and to much out of my right hip causing me to look lopsided and i have indents in both thighs and he put 150cc in each butt cheek and my butt actully looks smaller! Ive gone back to inform him on how unhappy i am and he said i can do lipodisolve on the "buldges" so i looked it up and its not even FDA approved.

Now my body was never perfect but i must say how much i would love to have my body back! I am 27, 5'7 and 150 and have always had a curvy nice body but there were small areas like my thighs i hated but now i would give anything for my body back :(.

I went to get a 2nd opinion and this dr. suggest deep tissue massage, so i tried that 4 times and it hurt like hell and is very expensive and no results...so i am back on my search on what to do about my botched lipo!

I forgot to mention how horrible the bedside manner was at this place. The dr. and nurse were on their phones most of the time or talking about exams their gonna take and how their going to make copies of the exams for collegues! And this is a "board certified surgeon"

Dr. Neil C. Goodman

bedside manner was terrible. during the procedure i kept saying dr. i still wanna be curvy, dont take to much out! and he did what he wanted! the nurse was worse then he was..she was complaining to me that they over booked her and she needed to eat her lunch...the dr. spent good time with me..i went to see him 3 times before i made my decision to go through with lipo. After surgery my ankels began swelling pretty bad and the dr. emailed about it right away. like i said before they had me waiting hrs before surgery...Payment process..lol they got their money. Sorry i dont have and photos. when i go see the dr. i will demand him give me my before and after photos to upload.

raven

Hi Susy -- I'm so sorry to hear about your negative experience, but thanks nonetheless for sharing your story. It will be really helpful for others who are considering lipo.

Please keep us posted on your progress. I hope things get better for you soon.