A Refreshed & Natural Appearance - New York

Fifteen years ago at the age of 39 I had my first...

Fifteen years ago at the age of 39 I had my first liposuction procedure with Dr. E with astounding results. I was approaching the big “40 “ and wanted to look my best. Despite leading a healthy lifestyle, eating the right things and exercising regularly, there were areas of my body that did not improve to the extend I would have liked. The transformation after the surgery, with an exercise regime, was incredible. I had a knock-out figure at the age of 40 that was even better then it was at the age 20. Shortly thereafter, I met my prince and married for the first time at 42 years old.

After life altering events and the passing of time, I lost the fabulous figure along with my self-confidence. I could no longer wear clingy sexy clothing and out came the loose fitting and forgiving garments to hide in. At the age of 54 I decided it was time to visit Dr. E again; I did not like what I was seeing in the mirror. He was as pleasant and comforting as ever. He explained that, as good as the procedures are, they are no match for time and gravity. We quickly scheduled “Round 2.”

It has been a mere three weeks since I had my second liposuction procedure and the improvement is great. People that see me notice a change but cannot put their finger on it. At this early stage I have already regained my self assurance and cannot wait to wear the form-fitting clothes that have been hanging in my closet with the price tags. The office After-Holiday Party will be in two weeks and I am planning on wearing an outfit that I wouldn’t have dreamed of wearing pre-liposuction.

Dr. E is a talented plastic surgeon with hands of a master. He is caring, patient, thorough and explains the surgical procedure from beginning to end to the patient in an unhurried manner. His post-surgical care is also exceptional; he follows-up on the patient’s recovery on a daily basis for at least the first two weeks, and is always available thereafter. I recommend Dr. E with the utmost confidence.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing your experience. Sounds like you got a great result. Do you have any photos you can post, if you don't mind sharing?