The Best for Lipo - New York, NY

Here's the best thing about my overall...

Here's the best thing about my overall excellent experience with Dr. E...he takes the time to put the scars in places no one but you will see! When I went to my initial consultation I told him this was a big concern of mine and he told me not to worry but I did worry. I am so happy with the scars- you can not see them!

I had minor lipo on my stomach years ago with a different doctor and I so regret not going to Dr. E for it. This time I went to him for a rather major job- my hips, back, stomach and thighs. All my life I've been embarrassed of these areas and uncomfortable in t shirts and jeans. I don't have to worry anymore. Dr. E used a smaller device to carve out the best results on my stomach. The results are unbelievable already and it's only been 3 weeks!

Which type of lipo did you have?
New York Plastic Surgeon

He was very clear about what to expect during the recovery and available for all of my questions. His staff was kind and his demeanor was very calming and professional. You can tell he is not only a brilliant doctor but a true artist. I doubt I could've gotten these results anywhere else. I highly recommend him for Lipo.