Worth a Flight - Changed my Life

I've been considering Lasik for many years. but...

I've been considering Lasik for many years. but I've been scared. After researching docs. I found it was worth a trip to find the best. My results are just amazing. I only wish I would have done this sooner. I'm glad I didn't limit my search only to doctors in my immediate area. I went for several consultations over the years and although I met with many competent surgeons, I still had nagging doubt. Only after meeting Dr. Chynn did I feel completely confident.
New York Ophthalmologist

DR. Chynn was kind patient and he did an amazing job. The entire staff was just great. I had to get on a plane for the procedure with him. It was worth it. It's my eyes after all. I didn't mind traveling for the best.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Lasik  community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.

I had a great experience. I took years to finally go through with this. The no cut treatment for vision was fantastic. I did a lot of research beforehand and I found the doctor and his staff to be very professional and gracious. .Since receiving your email, I googled Dr. Chynn to see about any other tips I could include in my review. I then realized he was the doctor I've been heating about who has been trying to find a bride by offering to pay someone with a Ferrari. I saw no evidence during my visit. But I do find it highly unprofessional and it makes we wonder about his current mental state. Or, maybe this is just a clever publicity stunt. Either way, I am far less inclined to recommend this doctor even though I personally had a great experience. I do not to post anything negative about a surgeon who did a wonderful job for me, but I do wonder if he is performing today the same way he did when I was his patient. is there a way to delete this review for the time being. Maybe I will feel more comfortable posting this at a later time.