Laser Lipo - New York

Hello all, I am a 23 year old female and I...

Hello all,

I am a 23 year old female and I just had the procedure done yesterday. I had an very noticeable pooch and I had the procedure because I felt as if this little roll of fat was ruining my life. Anyways, I wasn't too nervous until I got there to get the procedure yesterday. I went in and they got me all ready, and then the doctor said, "now have you been taking the prescriptions as told on the prep sheet?" I was aware that I was to be given prescriptions AFTER the surgery, but no one contacted me prior to give them to me before. Regardless, they performed the procedure and sent me home with the prescriptions. I live alone so I had no means to fill them until the nest morning. I am not terribly sore; however, I have extreme genital edema. I know edema was a side effect but I cannot walk at this point. I'm honestly really sacred now and I am hoping the medications take effect to get rid of this fluid retention. I contacted the doctor and he said it's normal in some cases but this seems over the top to me. I really hope the end result is worth it.

I'm undecided about everything right now because this edema is so extreme. I will get back to you in the future though and let you know how it all goes.

can u tell me where u got your procedure done? that price is great?

Welcome to RealSelf, gobblegook! How are you feeling today? Please keep us posted on your healing process and I hope everything goes well.