Juvederm Lips... Help - New York

I had this done yesterday (20 hours go) in my top...

I had this done yesterday (20 hours go) in my top lip. I asked for it to be VERY CONSERVATIVE....and now i look like a duck. Thank goodness Someone was available to pick up my daughter from school yesterday and today...I cannot be seen in public until I don't know when!

I understand the swelling will go down, but she didn't tell me I would look like a freak right after.

I had one vile of juvaderm plus in my upper lip and columns. Is that too much? (she did do a dental block before and it was pretty painless)

Does anyone know if the dental block causes more swelling?

I want her to take most of it out NOW! Please someone tell me when I can go out without looking like a duck with a fat lip!

SOrry for the graphic example- have you ever busted your lip? Seen the swelling then? Anytime you do anything to your lip- the swelling is enormous.. Mine lasted 4 days. Then the majority was gone... at 7 days you culd judge your results. If you dont like sth then- go back for correction. Nothing is "irreversible".. It is not"plastics"...
I had "tattoage" done with shading on my lips... Believe me I, too, was not told how I would lookr right after procedure..And I looked like a circus freak and had to walk home with a surgical mask on my face...:):)

Hi help,

So it's been just under a week, how are you feeling/looking today? I'm sorry you were not happy with the procedure. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

I did a peel with her and was happy. I just wish she told me that I can't go out in public after lips were done.