I am very happy - Was Worth Every Penny - New York

I completed my invisalign treatment several months...

I completed my invisalign treatment several months ago and in my opinion, it was worth every penny! I wore the aligners for 11 months just as my orthodontist estimated. I am thrilled with the results! I can’t say my teeth were in really bad condition, but there were a few teeth that stuck out which I wanted fixed.

Overall, I am very happy and would recommend invisalign to anyone. I knew people who wore metal braces and complained of excruciating pain. I can’t say invisalign was super painful, but it did hurt on the first day of each new tray. I’d put in the new trays before bed time, pop 2 advils, and go to sleep…never lost any sleep over the pain. I also liked that I was able to brush my teeth and floss as I normally do, as I know people with braces had a hard time keeping good oral hygiene. 5 STARS!!!!

Dr. Rogutsky

Excellent and caring dentist

Hi Brooklyn,

Welcome to the Invisalign community. Congrats on being finished, that must feel great. I'm glad you had such a positive experience and under a year is awesome. Do you have pictures to share we would love to see them. Good advice to pass along too, about taking two Advil at night before sleeping. I'm sure that will help many a-sleepless community member. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt