Great Experience but Some Advice - New York, NY

My experience was 100% positive. I did some...

My experience was 100% positive. I did some research and went to one of the top doctors in NYC. This one came highly recommended from my dermatologist who I have known for over 20 years. My hair stylist says mine is one of the most natural ones he saw. I wasn't very bald, just thinning a lot up front. My procedure used around 2100 grafts.

One word to anyone considering this procedure. Research and get references of the surgeon you are considering. My surgeon said about 25% of his work is redoing botched jobs. Just think; in order to do this job properly your surgeon almost needs to be an artist. He also has to know which way the hairs need to be placed (they need to go in certain angles) and he must have the eye to create a natural hairline.

Most likely, if you go to the most inexpensive clinic you can find your hair will look it. Remember, the saying "you get what you pay for" is generally true in our society. Especially when it comes to elective, cosmetic surgery.

Also, it takes about one year for the full results to show. So if your doctor tells you that you will see results in 2 or 3 months, don't walk but run out of that clinic because they are lying!

Good luck.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

This doctor is considered one of the best in NYC. His results speak for themselves. He has a very informative website and he has free open house once in a while.