Now I Look As Young As I Feel - Thank You! - New York

I am 54 years old and had been...

I am 54 years old and had been "refreshing" my look for some time using Botox and wrinkle fillers for (about 6 years). I love the sun and always have so my skin is not or was not in the best shape even in my late 30's and early 40's.

I consulted with a few doctors two years ago and once I was ready, I came back to Dr. S due to his training, experience, consistently attentive and caring manner, and results I could see of his existing patients who had the same issues as I.

I still cannot believe it sometimes when I see myself in the mirror - but it's me - I do now look as young as I feel. It has been 2 months since the surgery and I could see results within the first 5 to 7 days when the swelling subsided. (He also performed a peel on my skin and chest which I highly recommend, and made all the difference on my sun damaged skin.)

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Top notch surgical skill, super natural and conservative results, privacy, informed and intelligent staff.

Welcome to RealSelf's Facelift community and thanks so much for sharing your experience. We also have a facelift forum, so feel free to stop by and lend your support and advice to others who are going through the procedure! :)

Dear Queens 9824,
Let me know please what kind of peel did your doctor use for your chest. I am very light-skinned and after moving to California 16 years ago I was enjoying the sun way too much... I am 49, and my chest really shows the age.