Now I Look As Young As I Feel - Thank You! - New York

I am 54 years old and had been...

I am 54 years old and had been "refreshing" my look for some time using Botox and wrinkle fillers for (about 6 years). I love the sun and always have so my skin is not or was not in the best shape even in my late 30's and early 40's.

I consulted with a few doctors two years ago and once I was ready, I came back to Dr. S due to his training, experience, consistently attentive and caring manner, and results I could see of his existing patients who had the same issues as I.

I still cannot believe it sometimes when I see myself in the mirror - but it's me - I do now look as young as I feel. It has been 2 months since the surgery and I could see results within the first 5 to 7 days when the swelling subsided. (He also performed a peel on my skin and chest which I highly recommend, and made all the difference on my sun damaged skin.)

Welcome to RealSelf's Facelift community and thanks so much for sharing your experience. We also have a facelift forum, so feel free to stop by and lend your support and advice to others who are going through the procedure! :)

Dear Queens 9824,
Let me know please what kind of peel did your doctor use for your chest. I am very light-skinned and after moving to California 16 years ago I was enjoying the sun way too much... I am 49, and my chest really shows the age.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Top notch surgical skill, super natural and conservative results, privacy, informed and intelligent staff.