Great with an Anxious Patient and Great Results Too! - New York, NY

I had taken the Jane Fonda "no comestic...

I had taken the Jane Fonda "no comestic surgery pledge", vowing to age gracefully. However, several times a day I would look in the mirror and think how tired and dragged out I was looking. This went on for about two years and I finally decided that aging gracefully had more to do with my outlook and didn't necessitate that I stay tired looking. Apparently, Jane Fonda came to the same conclusion too. So the only other hurdle was my fear, which Dr. Slupchnskyj patiently helped me overcome. He even played the Beatles and hummed along during my procedure. And although my results are excellent, I have to say that he is a much better surgeon than a singer. LOL!

I had upper and lower eye lid surgery as well as the Slup lift. I'm normally stingy with  compliments but the results are terrific and I'm sure my results are not atypical!

That's a great outlook, seashore girl. Thanks so much for sharing!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had two consultations with Dr. Slupchynskyj during which I can armed with pages of questions. At the second one, he had just finished a long surgery. Yet, he sat and answered all my questions like he had all the time in the world and was never once condescending in answering, despite the naivete of some of my questions. He even customized the procedure process in a manner designed to allievate some of my anxiety.