Septoplasty and Facelift - NY

I had a deviated septum, needed volumization of...

I had a deviated septum, needed volumization of cheeks, and better projection of chin. He performed a septoplasty on me without doing an xray or cat-skan. He completely failed to address the posterior septum which was the primary source of my breathing problem. Additionally, he damaged my nose by collapsing my valve because of removing too much cartilage and caused a tunnelled nose and deep alar grooves.

He did a face lift on me which resulted in severe scars around my ears, and he left my ear lobe detached from my face. After the surgery, he refused to give me pain medication, refused to help removed the blood from my ears, and was condescending and arrogant beyond belief. Too bad he wasn't that way before I paid him.

Only now I have found out the truth about him after getting very involved in the New York plastic surgery community. He's 76 years old, and I'm told he was a good surgeon 30 years ago.

I'm really sorry to hear about your results. :( Do you plan to pursue a revision with a different surgeon?

New York City Plastic Surgeon