So Happy! - New York

About 6 years ago, i made the decision to consult...

About 6 years ago, i made the decision to consult a doctor about my uneven breasts. For years I felt unattractive and lacked self confidence due to lopsided and sagging breasts. All i wanted at the time was to look "normal" and this problem was starting to take over my life.

My close friend had just had a breast reduction with amazing results and recommended that i go see Dr. E. The second i stepped into his office, i knew he was the doctor for me. Dr. E and his staff warmly greeted me and took their time answering all my questions..ALOT of questions. He was extremely professional with a gentle demeanor and put me at ease with all my concerns. After Dr. E thoroughly discussed all my options to me, I decided to have a lift on one side and then have medium size implants put in. I also had some love handles that were bothering me and decided to have liposuction to have those taken care of at the same time. Having both procedures done at the same time was something that concerned me. I was worried about recovery time as well as having to be anesthetized. He was very comforting and put me right at ease with my concerns.

After the procedure was over, Dr. E was there for me every step of the way. He called me everyday and was always available on his cell phone even when the offices were closed. I remember calling him a couple times during odd hours when I got nervous about something, and he was right there to patiently answer my questions and concerns.

After my recovery, i visited the offices several times for my followups. The staff was always friendly and made visiting the office a pleasure.

Years later, my end results are spectacular! My breasts are very natural looking and exactly what i wanted and I can finally wear the jeans i want without that undesired extra around my hips. He truly not only changed my outside appearance but my inside as well. I have more confidence and feel as if i don't have to hide behind baggy sweatsuits anymore.

Given that Dr. E did such a wonderful job 6 years ago, I recently decided to go back for another consultation over another thing that had been bothering me. Over the years, i developed some bags under my eyes. When i walked in the door, it was like no time had passed at all! He was right there to ask me how i was and asked what was new in my life. He even remembered a story that i told him 6 years ago! We caught up for a few minutes and then started to discuss my new concerns. He addressed my options for my eyes and I then decided i was a good candidate for lower blepharoplasty. Basically, removing the fat from my lower lids, and without any stitches!

Needless to say, having a surgery around your eyes can be quite terrifying. He dealt very well with my few "freak outs" in the weeks leading up to the surgery. It wasn't an easy thing for me imagine being done to myself, but again, he addressed my concerns, put me at ease and assured me that my eyes would come out wonderful. Once again, this surgery was AMAZING! He followed up every day with me and continued to make sure i was healing properly. When i called the office to talk to him, they didn't just rush me off the phone. They were very interested in how i was feeling and how my results were coming along.

I had one of my final consultations today and he provided me with my before an after pictures upon my request and i have to say that they are BEAUTIFUL! For the first time in years, someone told me today that i looked refreshed and it was one of the greatest compliments! THAT is the exact result that I was looking for.

Overall, i have nothing but the best things to say about Dr. E. He is a gifted surgeon and an amazing person that i would highly recommend to anyone considering having some work done.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but the best things to say about Dr. E. He is a gifted surgeon and an amazing person that i would highly recommend to anyone considering having some work done.