65 Year Old Female with Droopy Eyelids, Turkey Neck and Sagging Cheeks - Manhattan, NY

Eyelids resting on my eyelashes initiated my...

Eyelids resting on my eyelashes initiated my original visit. After consultation, I proceeded with the eyelids, a face lift, fat grafting, and a chemical peel. I am very pleased with the results. I love seeing the looks on my friends' faces and I don't mind showing my medicare card and getting second glances at the face that goes with it.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Watts is a professional in every sense. Dr. Watts listened to me, reviewed options and made recommendations. Originally I had wanted a brow lift and he gave me reasons why he would suggest not having one done. The ultimate decision was mine, but I trusted his advice. I was extremely pleased with his attention to post care. He answered my many questions in a patient manner and I always had the feeling that I or my case was something special. From start to finish I was pleased with the procedure. I don't feel that I am qualified to judge his surgical skills, but he must be good. I healed quickly, feel great and look fanrastic, if I may say so.

Ugh, my eyelid is starting to do that, too. Eyeliner wears off in about two hours! Thanks for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! What was your recovery like? Did you hit any rough patches?