65 Year Old Female with Droopy Eyelids, Turkey Neck and Sagging Cheeks - Manhattan, NY

Eyelids resting on my eyelashes initiated my...

Eyelids resting on my eyelashes initiated my original visit. After consultation, I proceeded with the eyelids, a face lift, fat grafting, and a chemical peel. I am very pleased with the results. I love seeing the looks on my friends' faces and I don't mind showing my medicare card and getting second glances at the face that goes with it.

Dr. Watts is a professional in every sense. Dr. Watts listened to me, reviewed options and made recommendations. Originally I had wanted a brow lift and he gave me reasons why he would suggest not having one done. The ultimate decision was mine, but I trusted his advice. I was extremely pleased with his attention to post care. He answered my many questions in a patient manner and I always had the feeling that I or my case was something special. From start to finish I was pleased with the procedure. I don't feel that I am qualified to judge his surgical skills, but he must be good. I healed quickly, feel great and look fanrastic, if I may say so.