Very Disappointed - Williamsville, NY

I first had the larger tool placed for a hour each...

I first had the larger tool placed for a hour each time on both front halves of my lower stomach. The first on the left side and the second on the right. The two treatments over-lapped in the center. I did not notice much, if any difference but my pants fit a little better (they were not so tight around the waist). I went back and had a third one hour session directly in the middle of my lower stomach which over-lapped the the other two sessions. I still did not receive any noticeable difference.

Shortly after the last (Third session) I was hospitalized with Guillain-Barre Syndrome. No one can say for sure what triggered it. I have always been very healthy and this was a total surprise. Needless to say as a result of the lack of activity from illiness my stomach is worse than before.

I will update when I can get regular exercise again. I pretty much threw that 1700.00 away. I was not happy after the treatments and even more unhappy with the look now. I think I may have to resort to good old fashion exercise and or surgery to get the look I want. Also the first session was painful but I could tolerate it. The worst of the pain was the week that followed. I was surprised at how much pain I had and because I was working I wore my dress pants that pressed on the area causing more pain. If I had received good results I would not have cared about the pain but in hindsight it was not worth the money or the pain. I rate the Dr. a 5 but the procedure a 1(waste of money)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Doctor was great, Office staff did not answer phones regularly. Nurses/Technicians were great.