PMMA Butt Injections - New York

I got mine done in new york by two of the most...

I got mine done in new york by two of the most beautiful kind Columbian woman! The place was set up like a spa and was sparkling clean. These lady's wore scrubs and were professional as well as personable. They both have the procedure done them selves and didn't think I was weird when I asked to see their bare buns and even let me squeeze lol. Anyway the procedure took about 20 mins a cheek with local anesthesia. They have a bed set up and asked me to lay down for a hour after it was done. They provided a butt bra for me also. Its been a week and the worst part was laying on my stomach for 3 days :( .. I love my results and my butt has a VERY natural jiggle and its nice and plump :)

For the safety and security of all of the RealSelf users, this thread is now being closed to all future comments.

Please do not give out your personal email, telephone number or address details in a public space, such as this thread or forum.

Please note that PMMA is a major component in cement used in orthopedic procedures and is not safe, nor FDA approved, to be used as an injectible. Injecting this into areas such as your buttocks can lead to a host of complications such as infection, or leakage into blood vessels, etc.

For more information on PMMA and why it should not be used, please see these answers from USA board certified doctors.

ann*****@yahoo.com

Hi Alexis I am interested in having this procedure done can you please email me the info.

I live in nyc can someone please give me info on where I can get them mean*****@aol.com

Can someone send me the info please mean*****@aol.com

Hey I'm wondering can someone send me the info please mean****@aol.com

if u went to a place and got it done safely u shudnt feel bad about sharing ppl could die from going to the wrong person because they searched for help from the only place they had access to.. the internet.

Email me please sha****@yahoo.com

can you email me kin****@aol.com the doctors info

Can u plz email me info imma very interested nik****@gmail.com

xsu*****@gmail.com can someone send me the information please!

Can you send me the information as well xsu*****@gmail.com thank you!

hey can you please email me ! yo****@yahoo.com .... how much did they charge youuu ?

Hi Alexis.. I like to know the phone number or contact for these Colombian ladies.. I've been looking to get my butt done but didn't find anybody that does with pmma. I've done it 4 years ago with silicone injections and since after I had a baby it seems that it sagged out.. I would appreciate ur time to answer my question .. And Aldo my email is bea****@hotmail.com

I wanna know please @ diva****@yahoo.com

Can u Please email me the info at cb*****@gmail.com

Can you email me please at dmrs*****@yahoo.com with some information and i have some questions for you thank you alexis :)

Can you send me da info Alexis please ;-)

Sorry mari*****@gmail.com

Hi Alexis I am interested also for the procedure I'm from queens also I have been looking for someone to do this if you can please send me the information my email is mari****@com thank you :)

please send me info tooooo! @ annette****@yahoo.com. want to goooo!!!!

Im so eager to do this hearing such good tesults ! Pls contact me ASAP its my 21st next month and I'll be in Miami :) I'm dying to go out there with a bang !

Thanks do much ! Jay

Hello Yazmyn, I emailed you. Can you please email me the info. Thanks

Hmu mz*****@gmail.com for info

Hey can you send me the info lfr****@gmail.com