Heaven Sent - New York, NY

I had pain on my neck, shoulders and back. I have...

I had pain on my neck, shoulders and back. I have grooves on my shoulders and it was affecting my posture.

I no longer have pain on my neck, shoulder or back nor do I cringe when I look in the mirror. Still have grooves on my shoulder but that is because of all the years I carried heavy breast.  Shopping has become pleasant again and with all the money I save by not having to buy expensive parachute bras or harnessed bathing suits I can once again buy fashionable clothing that I actually feel comfortable in.  My new found problem is that I want to stop every woman whom looks as uncomfortable I was and share my story with her.  My only regret is not having had this operation at least ten years ago.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vickery is my hero, and her staff are the angels that held my hand throughout my procedure. From the moment I first walked into their reception office I was greeted with warm reassurance. Dr. Vickery and her nurses were ever so patient with all my questions and fears. I was also walked through all the necessary insurance processes with nothing but positive support. I will be eternally grateful to Dr. Vickery, she always made feel like a human being. She has given me a new lease on life. From the bottom of my heart I thank my hero and her staff of angels.

i can not wait for my surg. its june 28th 6 days left. i love reading all the stories on here. thanks for posting. few questions
what did u wear day of surg?
what did u do the mojority of your time?
i want to go to Dr. Vickery so badly but am worried about insurance. how did it work for you?
I definitely can relate to your story. I too want to tell heavy chested women my story. I'm very surprised that women don't come to me and ask what happened to my breast...I had about 6 lbs of breast removed and they are atleast half the size. I guess that would be a little unconfortable conversation (about breast)....

I know it was the best decision for me. Now that my breast are more proportional to the rest of my body, everything looks better. I feel more comfortable working out and lost an additional 15 pounds.

Enjoy your new breast!

I love it!!  Parachute bras:)  I called mine sling shots for boulders.  I actually had a bra burning party after my surgery and thought I would have to call the fire department...HA!

It's really hard to explain to someone how wonderful it feels getting this done.  No words can really describe it.  Did you notice a difference the minute you sat up in recovery?   I sure did and cried I was so happy.

Enjoy your shopping and keep us up to date on your progress.