I'm Happy with the New Me! - New York, NY

For many years I have thought about getting a...

For many years I have thought about getting a breast reduction but was to scare to even look into it. Then last winter a co-worker told me about her up and coming breast reduction and spoke about her surgeon (Dr. Engler) like he was a long time friend. She said that he was wonderful and I should give him a called. I told her that once she had her surgery I wanted to see and would decide then. Two weeks after her return to work she gave me a peek and I was so impressed that I called Dr.Engler’s office the very next day; I spoke to Arleen who was wonderful and made an appointment for the following week.

It is now several months since that conversation with my co-worker and a month since by own surgery and I am beyond happy. The results of the surgery are fantastic, already I’ve noticed in improvement in back and neck pain, as well as just plain looking better. I’m extremely please with my result and experience and thoroughly recommend Dr. Engler.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Engler and his staff are excellent, could not be happier with the care and time they gave me during my whole process.

Hello miserableGcup, my health insurance covered everything. I went home the same day of the surgery and was up and moving around two days later. I stayed home from work for four weeks. And on my second visit to my doctors office I rode the subway without a problem. Over all it was a good experience and I'm glad I did.
Did the $20,000 include everything, such as hospital visit, doctor's fees, etc.? How long was your recovery? Were you in the hospital long and how many days were you "out of commission" and living in NYC, unable to take the subway? If you don't mind sharing, I'd really like some information about your experience. thanks

Welcome to RealSelf and congratulations on your fabulous results.   I am so happy for you and very excited about you sharing your journey with all of us.

Please feel free to share any helpful recovery tips you may have.