7 Months out from Breast Lift with Implants - New York

I am about 7 months out from my breast procedure....

I am about 7 months out from my breast procedure. I had a breast lift with implants and I couldn't be happier with my results. My breasts were different sizes before and now I can't believe how much better they look. I am so happy with my size and Dr. W was so helpful before surgery, answering all of my questions and explaining everything to me. I knew what my scars would look like afterwards because she took the time to tell me; she even drew a picture. They are still healing, but they have already faded a lot. The trade-off was worth it!

I feel more confident now than I ever have and I owe that all to Dr. W. I highly recommend her!!

Austin Plastic Surgeon

She did a wonderful job and I am so thrilled with my results!

I went to her for a consultation and was disappointed with the entire process! Instead, I went to a wonderful doctor in Westchester and I am I so pleased with the results!
My experience with Dr. Walden has changed the way I view doctors.

If I could go back in time, this would be a decision I would take back...having breast surgery with Dr. Walden. And I feel foolish for even putting myself through this when I believe there are genuinly good doctors out there who care about their patients outcome.
Please anyone considering cosmetic breast surgery, take your time when choosing a surgeon. Surgery can be one of the biggest decisions of your life because it is very difficult to erase it after it is done. Also, dont make my mistake and judge solely your decision on who to choose as your doctor by reading interent reviews. See atleast a few dotors and listen to your instincts, who you feel most comfortable with, who provided the most thourough, in-depth information, without watching the clock. I feel given the right circumstances, comsetic surgery can be a wonderful thing and really boost someones self confidence but if for some reason it does not go as planned, it can become a living nightmare. So, all I advise is anyone considering cosmetic surgery to take their time and listen to their intuition
I didn't perform the breast lift Dr. Walden did. If I'd known how bad the results would be I wouldn't have gone to her. You place your trust on what these PS tell you and you get the kind of results I got?? At least the PS on realself, and the two PS I went to see personally, gave their honest opinions and saw that the work has to be redone...especially on the left breast.

I wanted to further explain why I removed a few comments above. To do that, I'll include below the message I sent to rnuch regarding violating community guidelines.

If you're confused or concerned, please send me a private message. If you'd like to post feedback about RealSelf, you can do that here.

I’m Angie, the breast lift community moderator at RealSelf. While I’m not an employee of RealSelf, I do moderate reviews and comments. Part of my role is to make sure that RealSelf users are getting the most from their participation on the site.

I love this role because it helps people ask good questions and make informed decisions before deciding whether a procedure is right for them or not.

I do my best to keep it fair for all community members, people like you as well as over 1,000 doctors (who volunteer their time answering questions).

What I consider fair is for RealSelf users to post experiences about treatment reviews (as you've done) and, in the designated field, indicate whether they do or don't recommend a doctor.

I consider it unfair for someone to post entries disparaging other reviews as plants or frauds. No one likes personal attacks --which aren't allowed on RealSelf—or having someone question their honesty regarding their postings.

In the breast lift community, I focus on getting people to open up and share their surgery experience, but I do not allow discussion of individual doctors. I therefore moderate out comments which could be construed as personal attacks (which by law doctors can’t even respond to.). As you probably are aware, there are loads of forums for venting grievances and rating a doctor. It's just not the goal of the breast lift community and RealSelf. That’s why we ask that people refer to their doctors only in the doctor recommendation field associated with their review.

In your postings I see a mix of fair and unfair. I like that you offer insights about what you experienced post-op. That said, I’d really appreciate it if you’d allow people to express their breast lift experiences without suggesting they’re lying. Also, you reference the doctor in the discussion areas, but this should be limited to the doctor field in your breast lift posting.

Thanks for your help on this. I hope you’ll continue to help the breast lift community thrive!

Best, Angie

{Removed by Angiemcc: violates our Community Guidelines}

{Removed by Angiemcc: violates our Community Guidelines}

That is strange because when I looked at Dr. W's pictures she has on her profile, I thought they were HORRIBLE results! That is why as a consumer you need to do your homework and have patience! It is, afterall, your BODY!