Obsessed with my Newself ;) - New York, NY

I've always had a small chest and as much as I...

I've always had a small chest and as much as I hoped and prayed, they never grew. After one of my best friends showed me her new breasts, I was convinced that I had to do this. She told me about Dr. E and I immediatly scheduled my consultation. His staff is nothing less than amazing. They made me feel welcome from my first phone call. They take the time out to get to know you and make you feel comfortable. The consultation went very well; Dr. E took the time out to get to know me, what I wanted and what my concerns were. He is kind, warm and told me his professional opinion versus someone telling me what I wanted to hear.

One of my concerns were if I am going to be able to breastfeed while having breast implants. Dr. E told me it is very much possible and I have more of a chance of the baby not latching on then having a problem with the implants. I must've asked a hundred questions and Dr. Engler put my mind at ease with every answer. He is very knowledgable and I felt an instant connection and knew I could trust him to do this surgery for me.

My surgery went great!I could not be happier with my new breasts. They are absolutely perfect in size and shape. Dr. Engler really knows his stuff! The after surgery care was also great. Dr. E called me a few times a day to check up on me and I was always able to get in touch with him also. I think the only issue I'm having now is that food falls in this nice space I now have in between my breasts, where before that never happened. But I'll take it!

New York Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad you're so pleased with your results. Thank you for sharing your experience!