Highly Recommend - I have received so many wonderful compliments - New York, NY

I'm one of those people who always over plans...

I'm one of those people who always over plans and makes sure everything is perfect before I commit to anything.  I did tons of research before I even decided to go through with getting my Breast Augmentation.  Once I knew getting breast implants was definitely the right decision for me I knew the next important step was finding the perfect plastic surgeon who could make my new breasts look amazing.  I'm an actress and singer in the entertainment industry so I knew I needed to find a perfect size for my body that would still look natural but give me the fuller figure I was looking for.

Post surgery I have received so many wonderful compliments.  I am a performer so most people I work with  have never seen me before and have no idea that my breasts were smaller in the past.  They look so beautiful and natural.  My body is perfectly proportionate right now.  So the compliments I receive are always how people are jealous that I have the 'perfect body' or that I'm lucky to have such full breasts.  LOL  Little do they know it's from the magic hands of Dr. Engler.  They think I was just born with this fabulous body.  Which is EXACTLY the look I was going for.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Engler was the first surgeon that I ended up getting a consultation with and I was instantly drawn to him. He had an amazing personality and answered every question I had to the fullest extent, and was someone I knew I would feel comfortable having this surgery with. I literally walked into the room with a notepad of questions and he patiently answered all of them and then some! I had brought my boyfriend to each consultation with me as well and he felt the same positive energy from Dr. Engler. Being that person that needs to make sure everything is perfect and wonderful I knew that I couldn't just go with the first surgeon I met with. I wanted to have others to compare him to. I saw 4 other surgeons in NY and no one compared to Dr. Engler and his fabulous staff. We instantly went back to Dr. Engler and set up my surgery date with him. His staff is warm and welcoming and very informative with any questions you may have through the entire process. They invited me to come in at any time if I ever needed anything or just wanted to come chat with Dr. Engler. I thought that was awesome. From the minute you walk in the door Dr. Engler wants to give you the result you are looking for. He will make sure you are happy and do whatever it takes to get you that desired result. Immediately following the surgery Dr. Engler was able to hold my hand and walk me through my recovery one day at a time. He would call me sometimes 2 or 3 times a day to check in with me and see how my recovery was going. It was so comforting and made the recovery process so much easier. I can't thank him enough for how wonderful he has been through my entire process. Dr. Engler will definitely give you the results YOU are looking for. If you want a surgeon that is personable, intelligent, a true body sculpture, and someone you can call at the drop of a hat then Dr. Engler is the PERFECT surgeon for you! He was for me! :-)

hi taime, you look great! did you get saline or silicone? how many cc? how long did it take for them to drop? Wish you best luck with your career and life!
Hey tamie2121, when did you have your surgery? I was considering Dr. Engler as well

Thank you so much for posting your story and photos here on RealSelf. I'm glad you got the results you were hoping for. Did you end up going with saline or silicone implants?