The Best - New York

I highly recommend and can’t say enough...

I highly recommend and can’t say enough wonderful things about Dr. E as a surgeon. When I made the decision that I wanted to have a breast augmentation completed it was after years of wearing uncomfortable bras and bathing suits to lift and give my breasts the fullness they once had. I did a lot of thorough research to feel secure with my decision.

I had only one objection, I did not want a breast lift due to the type of surgery required and I was not comfortable taking the potential risk to not be able to breast feed in the future. In my travels through the internet I learned that the position and condition my breasts were in, to get the desired look I wanted all I needed was an augmentation at this time. Still, I went on several consultations to see what the doctors and “experts” in this field had suggested. The results and opinions were outrageous. The doctors I saw suggested I get the largest implants to make up for the lift I wanted. It was suggested “most patients wish they were bigger after surgery not smaller, I always suggest going bigger than what you think you want.” I tried on bras with implants in them to see what I looked like and basically did not get any idea of what I may look like after surgery. I then went to a very “popular” surgeon who visited me in the exam room for no more than 3-5 minutes. He never touched my breasts only glanced at me once and said he would not do an augmentation on me without a lift then immediately rushed me to see his assistant to review the ridiculous price.

Needless to say I was about ready to change my mind and stick with the uncomfortable push up bras and my deflated breasts when I came across the website of Dr. E. I made an appointment immediately to check out his Vectra imaging machine to see if I could finally see what I would look like after surgery. I was contacted in less than 24 hours from my online inquiry and given a convenient appointment for after my work day. When I arrived at the appointment I was late due to my long commute and traffic, but I was still greeted with by a very welcoming and comfortable staff. I met with Dr. E and I cannot stress how thorough he was. He answered every question I had. I felt like I was asking him so many questions all because he was the first surgeon to listen and care about what my goals for the surgery were. He was attentive to everything I wanted to discuss or review. He took measurements of my breasts, took pictures and gave me a copy of my Vectra imaging before and after pictures. I left the office feeling so thankful I found a doctor I had no reservations about. I then scheduled my surgery.

Prior to surgery I was given all the information and tools I needed to be ready. I followed everything by the book. On the day of my surgery I was really anxious and a little uneasy (I tend to be a worrier) and when I arrived at the office I again was greeted so warmly. I was taken care of and the staff helped to make me feel calm and relaxed. The surgery felt like a quick nap. Dr. E was right there when I woke up from recovery very cheerful and happy about how the surgery came out. I left the office a little tired but I followed his orders and his rapid recovery technique. The night of my surgery Dr. E called to see how I was and it made me assured I really did pick the right doctor again. In a few days I was out and about feeling great!

It has been almost 4 months since my procedure. I look great. I feel great. I am thankful I made the decision to have my surgery and even more grateful for the care, perfection, and overall amazing treatment from the doctor that I chose. I wouldn’t recommend this procedure without Dr. E. From the first appointment to each post op visit, I have not been at all disappointed. Dr. E treats you like you are his only patient and his main concern. He is down to earth, patient and truly cares for you to achieve the results you anticipated and desire.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

He is best description of a healthcare professional and a perfect example of a truly wonderful doctor serving the public.