Worth the Distance - Latham, NY

Finally wanted to "look" like a woman.

Finally wanted to "look" like a woman.

Thanks for sharing! Mind if I ask what size you started at and what you went up to and how you made your decision?

Albany Plastic Surgeon

After nursing three children and changes in body weight, I was left with very small, saggy breasts. I felt now was the time to enhance my breasts (which I have wanted to do for 22 years as I have always been on the small side). The question was which surgeon. After several consultations with different surgeons, I felt Dr. DeLuca was the best surgeon for me. Not only did he take the time to explain everything, but I never felt rushed. Once I had decided this was the right decision for me he was able to schedule my procedure quickly. His staff is remarkable. Very kind, nonjudgemental, and effecient. After the surgery (which had a surprisingly quick and easy healing time)Dr. DeLuca was always available for any questions/concerns. I actually came in before my next scheduled appointment because of a concern. Not only did he address my concern, but he didn't make me feel silly for my questions. I now fill out my bathing suits and other clothes nicely. I would highly recommend Dr. DeLuca and his staff. In fact, I travelled 60 miles each way to take advantage of his great skill and service.